7.9.09

The lash for me



The first time I saw these at Colette I really wanted them. A girl who worked in the shop was wearing them and I felt like she was taunting me. I decided before I went into Colette that I wasn't going to buy anything because I was moving to Madrid in a few days and already had way too much stuff. I didn't get and didn't regret it until last month when I was them in Sapporo. I went to the Shu Uemura shop in search of skin care products and there they were. "They are perfect, I want them," I thought. But I realize that nearly 3 years later they weren't any cheaper. I love them and I wonder...are they worth it? Usually I justify expensive items with, "they'll last forever" or "quality over quantity" but when something can only be used a maximum of four times it's hard to decide. To splurge or to squander that is the question

No comments:

Post a Comment