4.10.09



Can you read that Katakana (on the 2nd line from the top) ? Its says Coco Avant Chaneru...finally saw it with Mayumi-san!!! And yeah, the movie did cost ¥1500 with a discount (!!) because I have a card with a Visa logo...




Sunday I (from right to left) watched/participated in a log pushing competition and then relaxed in the lovely Nakagawa onsen/sauna. My team was eliminated in the first round...duh



There we are...Alt chimu



I wanted them to win...they also had mario and princess. Like us, they didn't last long.



Post elimination we realized that the log is slippery soooooo you have to a) pull up your shirt sleeves and hold it in your arms against your skin OR b) take off your shirt. I bet if someone would have told me that before I went on stage I still wouldn't have done it because it was freezing/windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment