8.10.09

J'adore...





Madame Rykiel and her S/S 2010 collection. All of it! It take me back to February 2007 when I lived in Lyon and waltzed by the Sonia Rykiel shop almost everyday. It had the most beautiful shades of yellow in the display. At the point I was almost done enduring my first winter (I'm a native Californian) in which every French woman, seemingly, wore all black and I wore all gray with the occasional navy blue. Anyway, my first Rykiel items to touch/try on were the most beautiful shade of yellow and this fashion month...or however long it has been...she is the first to bring color to my eyes. Her clothes and shows are soooo exciting. I can't wait to see her collection for H&M it better come to Tokyo...Madame Rykiel!





celui là (en haut) est mon look préféré



All photos are from style.com but I wish they were taken from digi-cam. Bon je vais aller mettre mon rouge à lèvre et faire le ménage. Et oui, c'est ça ma vie...pour le moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment