25.10.09

waiting for some words to jump at me.

 I don't know what's wrong with me but lately I can't write. I haven't lost my desire to write I just don't have much to say. But I will say this, Sara Arai's collection was the highlight of Japan Fashion Week. After looking at her collection I wanted to know more so I looked up the brand description  and this is what came up:

Arai, brought up in Beijing, graduated from Fashion College Sakuragaoka. After her  debut in China, she moved to Tokyo to set up her own label. Her made-to-order clothes are of extreme comfort and beautiful lines. Since 1998, she has also been working as a stylist for celebrities. In 2005, she opened her flagship shop in Mejiro, Tokyo and started sales of her couture products. Arai started her prêt-à-porter line araisara in 2008, to express the connection between traditional oriental culture and fashion.


she's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment